Tuesday 6 November 2007

6 Nov 07

After the server down for de whole day.. i finally realise that ww and internet is sooo soo important for me T.T.. if without tis two thing.. i properly die here for dono how many times ady T.T.. arghhhh.. hope de connection wouldn't die be4 me... lolzz..

oh yeahh.. limpeilu exam on thursday!! gambateh! aza aza fighting... study hard study smart~~.. lala~~.. study hard now play hard later when u go bangkok wit lolo!!.. haha =)

congratulation to joanne~! yayaya.. i knew its long long ago news, but there's stil someone who said congratz to me cz of my fren win.. =='' .. weird malaysian.. ==

congratz to myself getting a laziest award~!.. i found out that, i ady skipped lots of lecturer class o.O and.. i din do any study so far.. ish!.. lazy-ness lead me to failure~ but who cares~ lala~

arghh. i dono wat to post.. ==

No comments: